Cookies

Thursday 7 December 2017

Month in Photos | November

How has it been a week of December already? You know the drill by now, end of the month = round up of the month. So let's get on with it so you can go back to your Christmas films ok?


1.//The sky continued to be beautiful this month despite the rain at times 2.//Lucy surprised me by taking me pottery painting as my birthday present 3.//Animal Crossing Pocket Camp came out which is amazing but where's Tom Nook? 4.//Our old housemate Adam came to stay and he and Tilly finally became pals 5.//Tom and I went to see Scouting for Girls and I felt 15 again 6.//My parents have moved and I've been reunited with them and Max 7.//Even at the age of 23 I still felt the fear of Father Christmas walking around the garden centre 8.//Tom and Tilly have been as cute as always 9.//Speaking of garden centres, our local one had an AMAZING selection of Christmas bits, without a scary Father Christmas

I can't believe the next one of these will be my last one of 2017! What did you get up to in November?

Jess x
Share:

1 comment

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig