Cookies

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Christmas at Chatsworth | Alice in Wonderland

 Hello there! On Sunday Tom and I went on a 'Give it a Go' trip with the Student's Union to Chatsworth. As it's getting nearer to Christmas, the house was decorated with the theme of 'Alice in Wonderland'. Whenever I've been before it's always been in the summer, so it was lovely to see it at a different time of year! This is honestly one of my all time favourite places to visit, and I'm just going to let the photos do the talking!














 If you get the chance to go to Chatsworth, whatever the time of year, I definitely would! We had a lovely day, and the weather stayed bright and dry throughout. We even had the chance to go to the farm shop which I had never been to before!
What are your favourite places to visit?

Love Jess xxx
Share:

3 comments

  1. Looks like a glorious day. Classic photos of house and garden. Mad Hatter ....loved the little door with the daisies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a wonderful House and grounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this place is amazing! I love visiting places like this. How cool, thanks for the virtual trip!

    ReplyDelete

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig