Cookies

Saturday 15 November 2014

#52weeksofhappiness-Week 26

 Hello there! How has your week been? I cannot believe I am now on week 26-that's half way through! Looking back over my time of blogging I've really been enjoying it, and I have some exciting posts planned for next month so keep an eye out for those (yes of course most of them will be Christmas related- it's only one month of the year so I'm going to milk it for all I can!).
 This week was reading week (which is basically half term in the University world) and as I have two essays due in next week I've been very busy and feel as if I haven't stopped! I cannot wait until Thursday evening when I will just be able to relax. (It's not all bad though, as I was feeling stressed I did allow myself to buy a dairy milk oreo bar). 
 I'd recently heard about 'alphabet dating' where you basically go out on dates but go through the alphabet. Last night Tom and I began this and as we're taking it in turns, I began off with A. Originally I really wanted to go to an Aquarium, but on discovering there isn't one in Sheffield I became a bit stumped. Being the students that we are, I wanted something that was fun and memorable, but that wouldn't cost the earth. So, with that in mind, we did some 'art'. We both had a sheet of paper, and had to draw something which the other person had to guess. (Sort of like pictionary but minus the board game). We had lots of fun and laughs at some of the drawings that we did! Afterwards, (I know it doesn't begin with A) we watched an episode of the Planet Earth series that Tom got me for my birthday. I had such a lovely evening and was a welcome break from my busy week! Tom is doing date 'B' on Monday, so I'll see what he comes up with!






































I as per usual have taken this quote from pinterest. I think it fits in nicely with my week. I'm not saying that all of the work I do isn't important, as of course it is, but I think within a busy lifestyle, you are able to appreciate those moments when you just have a night off and have a break to relax.

What made you happy this week?

Love Jess xxx
Share:

1 comment

  1. I will look forward to hearing about your Alphabet Dates. Sounds fun and might need some inventiveness xxxx

    ReplyDelete

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig