Cookies

Saturday 8 November 2014

#52weeksofhappiness- Week 25

 Hello there! How are you? and how has your week been? Last Sunday I ventured back on the 4 hour train journey to Sheffield, where Tom and Luke came to meet me at the station. (Luckily they could help carry my bags!).  I always find it strange after going home for the weekend, to go back into lectures the following day. I had a lovely catch-up with my old flatmate Jade on Monday afternoon, and by the time we left Coffee Rev's, it was dark outside! We really are in the depths of Autumn now.
 I didn't go to any big planned bonfire night celebration, but I, along with my house, went to Bole Hill (where you can view a lot of Sheffield from) in the hope of others having fireworks that we could watch. And do you know what? they did! I did try to take some photos, but unfortunately as my flash kept going off, the pictures didn't come out very well. It was soooo cold that evening, so I took along a cup of tea with me! 
 Yesterday Tom and I went to Meadowhall for the afternoon to do a spot of shopping. I know it's a bit early, but the christmas lights had been turned on the night before so it really got me into the spirit walking round! One of the reasons that I wanted to go to Meadowhall was to visit Primark and pick up some Christmas bedding. I was so lucky as I got the last one in the design that I wanted! (Tom didn't seem to understand my excitement at this fact). 
 In the evening I went out for a meal with my good friend Reesha (who also has a blog, so check here out here) to a local Indian called Zara's which we had never been to before. If you know me, you know that I always, always go for the chicken korma, but yesterday I pushed the boat out to 'Chicken Tikka Korma'. This has the chicken marinated in a way that makes it 'tikka' (I'm not really sure what!)  but is then within the korma sauce. This was super tasty and I will definitely be going back with Tom sometime!

Some of the pretty lights on show at Meadowhall.


What made you happy this week?

Love Jess xxx
Share:

1 comment

  1. Looking forward to seeing those lights next month!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig