Cookies

Saturday 18 October 2014

#52weeksofhappiness- Week 22

 Hello there! How has your week been? I as always, have been very busy! Assessments are starting to be set, reading needs to be done, and it's my birthday next week!! ( I am SO excited, not so much excited about the turning 20 part though!!).  The weather has been a real downer this week- always raining and always windy, typically 'northern' I suppose. If it didn't already, this week has really felt autumnal and almost wintery. So long sunshine and warmth! 
 I worked on another open day this morning, it's crazy that those students will be freshers when I'm in my third year. As always, I really enjoyed being able to chat to them about their choices, and answer any questions that they had about Sheffield. I did not enjoy having to wake up at 7am on a Saturday though, I mean, it was still dark when I got up! 
 The part that I am dedicating to my #52weeksofhappines this week, is that I was able to have a date night with Tom yesterday. Although we live together, as we are both so busy, lately it has been a rarity to actually spend a whole evening together just us. We visited our old haunt of Prezzo's (although the walk back was painful) and had our traditional meal; a bread board to share, Tom had a margherita pizza and I had a tropicana pizza, and Tom finished with a slice of chocolate fudge cake. It was lovely being able to spend some quality time together, and I will definitely make sure that this becomes more of a regular occurrence (albeit not always as a meal out!). 

At Prezzo's last night.






































Next week's post will be uploaded early on Friday! As it is my birthday over the weekend :)

What made you happy this week?

Love Jess xxx
Share:

4 comments

  1. Oh, you're doing the happy project as well! Good luck, I'm sure you're gonna enjoy it. It's really a challenge but you'll end up more optimistic than before. :)

    I'm just happy that this week is over so I can embrace the weekend again. Tough, long week for me. Grateful to have survived it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard to recall what I have done every week! But I'm really enjoying it :) I'm glad that you made it to the weekend and can relax now! x

      Delete
  2. Yahay, got accepted for a job I have long wanted check out at Tesco. Only for christmas, its a start and you never know xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that you got the job that you wanted :) I hope that you enjoy it (and share your discount with me) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig