Cookies

Saturday 20 September 2014

#52weeksofhappiness- Week 18

 Hello there! How has your week been? I can't believe that we are already at week 18 with the #52weeksofhappiness- the time just flies by! My gym induction on Sunday went well, and I even went to a spin class on Tuesday. This was something that I had never tried before, and there are two words that I would use to describe it: 'Hard' and 'painful'. I'm not one for actually cycling (after breaking my arm by falling off) so I thought that I would give the static cycling a go. I was a bit apprehensive about having to stand up on the pedals, but this was the part that I liked the most! It was a really good workout, but the seat was just so painful!! I actually can't express how uncomfortable it was. I really have no idea how some of my friends go on 40 mile bike rides when it's that uncomfortable. 
 One of my favourite days of the week was Thursday where Tom and I dedicated a day together, which we (more me) nicknamed 'Jhomas day'. We went to the gym together in the morning, where I went on the cross trainer and played solitaire while I ran, but both games failed! After lunch Tom and I took a trip to Weston Park Museum (situated in Weston Park funnily enough). It has free entry and was actually really interesting! Sometimes these free museums have hardly anything in them, but we managed to spend an afternoon there. Fellow Sheffielders I would definitely recommend going there! 
 Today I have just completed my first day of working over intro weekend where I handed out the keys to the new students moving in! I really enjoyed doing this, it took me right back to being a fresher. I can't believe that this time last year I had only just moved into my flat, it makes me feel so old!


Acting creepily as a Victorian maid haha! 





What made you happy this week?

Love Jess xxx
Share:

1 comment

  1. Ahhh.....looks just like your sort of museum. Who would have guessed from the outside of the building what was inside xxxx

    ReplyDelete

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig