Cookies

Saturday 6 September 2014

#52weeksofhappiness- Week 16


 Hello there! How has your week been? I know I always say this, but my week has been a busy one! On Sunday I was able to just have a nice relaxing day, and on Monday I met up with my friend Polly at Busby’s café. We had a lovely catch up, as I hadn’t properly seen her to talk to since I left for University last year! As my mum works on a Monday, my dad came and picked me up on his motorbike, and it then decided to start raining as I got to the car park, and let me tell you, riding on a motorbike isn’t nearly as much fun in the rain!
 Tuesday was my last day at home in Suffolk, which was spent going to the vets, the hairdressers and the beauticians. Before I knew it, it was Wednesday and I was in the car on the way to pick up Thomas to go to the train station. Our train was on time, and we got back to Sheffield safely. We then made our way to the taxi rank, and were dropped off at our new house!
 I have found that being away at University has enabled me to appreciate going home more, especially with the use of dishwasher! On a more serious note though, I have loved being able to spend time with my family, and seeing everyone from home.
 From Wednesday afternoon onwards, I have been trying to unpack everything! I have really enjoyed being able to decorate my room, but it really does take so long! I look forward to when everything is in its place again. Today I was able to work on another open day for the University. I love being able to talk to prospective students about the University and the course! It always reinstates my choice of coming to Sheffield. Typically the weather has become the usual state of rain once more, but here is a picture of the view that I had from the IC yesterday when it was lovely and sunny! Or there would have been but I am going to have to apologise, as I am currently using one of the University's computers and I have tried to upload my photo numerous times and it won't allow me to. Please try and bare with me, as I currently have no internet in my new house! I'll make sure to bring my laptop down with me next week, thank you!


What made you happy this week?


Love Jess xxx


N.B. Hello there again! I have managed to bring my laptop down to the IC today so here is the picture that I was trying to upload!







Share:

1 comment

  1. I am missing you mummy. Grandma was very good and took me for a long walk today which I loved xxxx woofs from Tilly xxxx

    ReplyDelete

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig