Cookies

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Bank Holiday Shenanigans

Yesterday Tom and I took a walk through the Botanical Gardens on our way to do the exciting weekly shop and I took some photos that I thought I'd share with you :) I don't know much about flowers but I think these are just so pretty! Although the squirrels do scare me as they are so tame and come right at you! :(














After this Tom and I went on our merry way to Tesco where lots of food was bought and on our way home an old man bibbed at us for not getting across the crossing quick enough although the little man had only just turned green! The rest of my day was spent writing essays and printing/submitting my poetry one. (so not that exciting!)

What did you get up to this Bank Holiday?

Love Jess xxx
Share:

3 comments

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig