Cookies

Saturday 31 May 2014

#52 Weeks of Happiness- Week 2

Hi there! This week I have been busy writing and re-writing essays and finally handing them all in. For my #52weeksofhappiness #week2 I am happy for surviving my first year of University! A lot has happened this year (of which I shall go into more detail in a future blogpost) and I cannot believe that my first year has come to an end.
On Thursday evening I met up with some of my coursemates for a final get together before we all go our separate ways in the summer. It was an evening spent consuming food, chatting and watching Mulan. I am so thankful to have met such lovely people to share my time at University with!
From left to right; Nicola, Gemma, Rachel, Megan, me, Will, Reesha and Jess. A thank you to Thomas for taking the photo!



What made you happy this week?

Love Jess xx

Share:

1 comment

  1. I appreciate all the support you give Jess as her friends x

    ReplyDelete

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig